Reimlaw office



J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants)

J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants) The J-1 visa, also known as the Exchange Visitor Visa, is a program that allows qualified foreign exchange visitors to work and/or study in the United States. The program was first invoked by the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961. The Act was meant to establish a beneficial communication …

J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants) Read More »

Treaty Trader (E1)Visa Treaty Investor(E2) Visa

Treaty Trader (E1)Visa Treaty Investor(E2) Visa E-1 AND E-2 VISAS E-1 and E-2 visas are available to citizens of foreign countries that have a treaties of commerce and navigation, or a bilateral investment treaty providing for nonimmigrant entries, with the United States.   The E-1 (“Treaty Trader”) visa is specifically designed for alien business owners, business …

Treaty Trader (E1)Visa Treaty Investor(E2) Visa Read More »